Ally began the toddler program (like a Mommy & Me class) once a week through Humpty Dumpty Parent Co-op Nursery School.
She's changed a lot since last September!
One of her favorite school activities-ART!
David put this large picture over our bed (a generous gift from Jim & Non! Thank you!), as we don't have a headboard. It looks so great! I should take another snapshot of it since I now have the red and gold comforter set on the bed.
Ally got her hair cut short! It really fits her spunky personality, I believe.
Happy girl.
2 comments:
ahhh..the Humpty Dumpty days. I did that with Andrew. (and then once Matthew was born I put him at St. Paul's.) Doesn't look like the place has changed a bit since we went there over 5 years ago!
Ally is super cute, as always. Give her a hug from Aunt Kris!
Love you all
xoxoxoxo
So Cute! Hope we will get to see you when we come to Cali for Cameron's Homecoming...in OCT! That's a while away,but hey I get to see yall through the blog! :0)
Post a Comment