Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Mall Deals 2/2

Greetings to all my couponing friends!
This post is for you, as I have joined your ranks.
I've been shopping Walgreens, CVS, Target, Walmart, and even RiteAid a time or two, all in the hopes of scoring the best deals on the stuff we need, plus some that we (I) just want, lol!
I decided to do a mall deals trip, and here's what I got:

GYMBOREE
Adorable, no? Summer sandals, anytime leggings, and a winter dress and hat for Ally, as well as a stinkin' cute comfy outfit for my new niece, Lucy. :) I'll be mailing it soon, Alicia! And congratulations!
Total worth: $126.50
Total spent: $45.56 +tax
Everything but the sandals were on clearance. I used a 20% off coupon from Parents Magazine, plus a $35 giftcard that I had only paid $24 for, which essentially saved me $11.
Plus, since my subtotal was $56.56, I earned $25 in GymBucks. Yay!

SEPHORA
I dropped in and picked up a free sample with an email printout.
Total spent: $0

VICTORIA'S SECRET
I love their lotions, sweaters, and PJs! So I stocked up on lotion, body wash, and 2 shave creams.
Total worth: $47.00
Total spent: $1.75 + tax!!!!
I came at a great time--these were marked 75% off. Plus, I used a $10 gift certificate that I won online through a VS PINK Nation promotion last month.

BATH & BODY WORKS
Oh, I'm a sucker for their soaps. :) The main reason I went here was to use my Christmas GC from my in-laws--thank you so much, Mom and Dad!!
Total worth: $35.00
Total spent: $0 (OK, I used $16 + tax on the GC)
B&BW was having a sale--not their best on soaps, but good enough! 6 for $20. Plus I used a coupon for 20% off (from a past in-store purchase), and then another coupon for a free soap with a $10 purchase (online/email coupon). So I got 7 soaps for $16 + tax, or about $2.29 each.


SEE'S CANDY
Here lies my very first pound of See's that I picked out myself!! It was so exciting. Plus I love their chocolate lollipops--there were actually 4, but I ate one on the way home, lol!
Total worth: $19.18
Total spent: $3.08
I used a gift certificate from a friend toward the pound of chocolates ($16.10 off, and the box was a little over a pound). Thank you--you know who you are! :)
Oh, and the nice gal who helped me gave me two samples of chocolates--one before and one after my purchase. Yum!

Here's the whole shopping trip, minus the one lollipop. :)
Total worth: $227.68
Total spent OOP: $51.39
That translates to 77.5% off overall! Plus I got the Sephora free sample, and I have $25 in Gymbucks to spend between April 8-18. Sa-weet!

4 comments:

Lori Killian said...

That Gymboree stuff is sooooo cute!!! I am so jealous. I need to learn your saving skills.

Ms D said...

Wow! I must lurk here to see how it is done, great job!

JKGROSS said...

Good job! Send me your email address so I can invite you to read my blog. kgross333@yahoo.com

Jennifer said...

OMG!!!!!!! I thought my ebay deals were good but you ROCK!! I'm sooo freaking jealous!! Please please help me do that! haha. Where do I find these coupons? Just the Sunday paper? Man! You spent way more than me today! lol!