I promise, we did have a birthday party for our little girl! I just realized I am really THAT far behind on our blog. Yikes! So I'll keep the recaps short and sweet.

We had a small family party.
Mmm, Strawberry Soda Cake.
And one party with a few friends.


Ally and Owen

I made these pool toys out of sponges and string (saw them in Family Fun mag). The kiddos loved 'em!

We had a small family party.
Ally and Owen
I made these pool toys out of sponges and string (saw them in Family Fun mag). The kiddos loved 'em!
Ally's Birthday Cupcake. :)
Outdoor parties are a must with toddlers!!
Outdoor parties are a must with toddlers!!
3 comments:
So Cute! She is getting so big!
Ah yes, summer birthdays are the best because you can do an outdoor party!! Matthew's birthday is my favorite, every year he wants a "swim" party and it's so easy to grill some hot dogs, set up the slip and slide and kiddie pool, get a pinata, and let the kids entertain themselves.
I wish my girls had summer birthdays! I had one and I thought they were the best. I have to get really creative with the fall indoor thing. She's so grown up! You all look great! This is Natalie from El Ed, by the way.
Post a Comment