Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Summer 2009

Last summer was fun, and we are sure missing the warm weather right now!
Ally was a really great bowler--if she would focus for a whole game, I bet she'd beat me.


Ah, the traditional beach trip. And someone must get buried--this time it's my cousin Jake.

Don't let his expression fool you--he wanted this.
Ally, DON'T---
Too late. Sorry Jake.
I love this picture. It's like, totally normal to walk by a head in the sand.
A little beach foot, er, headball.
As close as I could get to Ally's point of view.
Out in the ocean, I think that's Jake, Brandon, and Sam. On land are Uncle Jim, Justine, and Uncle Dave. Those boys are insane--the water was like ice!
Diggin' wit Daddy.May I pretty please hold the camera, Mom?
I could not let this moment go by without documenting it. Ally has her own unique style. I call this the Moo Moo Ballerina Fireman.

No comments: