Ally is definitely my daughter, as she shares my obsession with the beach. :) We went to Drake's Beach near Point Reyes in August, staying a couple of nights at the family cabin in Inverness. I carpooled with my side of the fam on Thursday and we went to the beach Friday. It looks cloudy, but it was pretty warm until the evening.
David and my dad (who both had to work that Friday) drove up together that evening to join us. It was so great to be able to spend time just visiting with so much family (even though we missed a few, like Sam to work, and Rod and Justine to distance, lol!).
Ally loved the sand, and the starfish! It was purple and HUGE; somebody found it while I was blissfully napping on a blanket...wish I could go back to that day! It would have been perfect if David could have been there. :)
Saturday was the local annual flea market, book sale
I remember taking baths in the old bathtub as a really little kid--may 3 or 4? Ally's 3 in this picture; I wonder if she'll have any distant memories of this place when she grows up.
One of the upstairs bedrooms; the one we slept in with Ally in the pack'n'play. The other pics are also upstairs--I guess I forgot to snap some downstairs before we left!
Sorry, I can't figure out how to get rid of some of the spaces between the pictures, or how to type next to the bottom pics!!! I'm just a beginning blogger, you know.
No comments:
Post a Comment