Ally is in Joy School with some of my friends' kids her age. The four of us rotate weeks, and the kids go to school from 9:15 to 11:45 on Tuesdays (Ally says "Toozy-days") and Thursdays. Here are some pics from a few weeks ago.
The kids were supposed to create things starting with letter B out of playdough, but Ally made a cute Octopus instead.
3 comments:
I'm so jealous. I tried to do Joy school last year for Michael and I only found one other person to do it with. And we were both pregnant and lazy about it and only did the first semester. I feel like he really missed out on the full experience. It would be nice to have Vivian in it. Will you guys be doing it next year too?
We'll probably just do it this year, while Ally's 3. I'll put her in another preschool next year (if we can afford it!) to get her prepped for the big K. It's been so fun!
SO cute! Thanks for adding my button. Send me your info in an email and I will mail you your free scent circle! Thanks again and congrats on your new one!
Post a Comment