We had a 9-week ultrasound this morning. :) It was so sweet to see the flickering heartbeat in the middle of our little jelly bean! And reassuring; there's only ONE bean in there! I had had an earlier ultrasound because of some early spotting and cramping, but it always helps to see him/her again.
Been pretty sick with nausea and vomiting, but that's a sign of a healthy baby, right? Sick mom = healthy baby. I had lost 13 pounds on Weight Watchers right before we got pregnant, and I've gained 4 pounds since. Trying to not gain too fast! Some days everything looks good, some days nothing but Grapenuts or toast.
Due date is 1/1/11. Cool, huh? It's also David's dad's birthday. :)
4 comments:
Congrats! I didn't even know you were pregnant! How exciting!!!
So excited for you, Shellie! My second was born on 9/9/09 at 12:34PM. hehe It is fun to say. Hang in there, love! I hated my first 20 weeks.
Congrats! That is a fun due date.
congrats again! sorry you are so sick. hope it doesn't last the whole pregnancy.
Post a Comment