What are YOU lookin' at?
Fun with Anny!
David went on a family reunion campout with the Hoyt side since there was no way we could put Ally in a car for that long! We thought about flying, but then we couldn't bring camping gear. There's always next year!
My honey at the Grand Canyon.
David at Meteor Crator. I really want to see this someday!
David and Choo.
Sam with Nathan and Matthew.
Ooops!
Cutie pies! I miss my nephews and nieces!
Sidney, Matthew, Taylor, and Andrew (the big kids). Wow, they are looking older in every picture I see!
Ally was determined to ride the broom when I was sweeping the kitchen, so I just let her do it. My little witch in training! As, David pointed out, she's riding it backwards.
Ha!! I didn't even see this was on our camera until tonight. David took it when I wasn't around.
June was swimming lessons! You can check out my Facebook pics for a reminder of how Ally looked a year ago, her first year as a Tadpole at Lincoln Pool. She didn't pass again this year (a few things to master, like getting in and out of the pool by herself, putting her face in, etc.), but she'll probably be ready for Starfish by next year, when she's nearly 3. The kids who passed this year were 2 1/2, so I think she just needed to be a few months older to pass everything off.
Ally LOVES to kick in the water!! She was one of the most active "swimmers" in the class. Granted, some kids were still babies--9 months, on up to 3 years. She blew bubbles for the first time, and can climb out the side with minimal help (just someone to push off of with her feet.) Many times each lesson, she would try to swim away from me toward a toy or another kid. I'd have to grab on and keep her head above water! She is so busy; it can be exhausting just taking her to a 35-minute swim lesson!
2 comments:
So cute! Ally is getting so big! Looks like ya'll had a fun weekend!
Can't wait to see you guys!!
Post a Comment