Monday, November 3, 2008

Park Pics and Concrete Day

Ally loves to go to the park right by our house. She likes to swing and play with the bark bits. :) And she always catches the attention of other kids who want to play with her.






A cute hair day.


I caught a picture mid-run.



She's looking up the hill at some teenagers.



Only in California would I find myself rummaging for a bathing suit in October!!! It was so warm the day we poured concrete in our side yard, that when Ally would not stop going after the hose while my dad was squirting out a wheelbarrow, I just gave in since she was determined to get wet! So we filled the clean wheelbarrow with water and let her play (my mom and I were always an armslength away so she wouldn't try to jump out.)




We would let her play for a minute, then I'd bundle her in a warm towel because the water was cold. But everytime I set her down, she wanted right back in!






Playing with Grandma Joanie, with Great-Papa Larry in the background.


David and his dad posing in the middle of the project. We had lots of help that day--thank you so much to our dads, Papa Larry, Uncle Dave, Sam, Trevor, Joe, Uncle Jim, and Mom for all the work you put in for us. :) We love you guys!







I absolutely love this snap of Ally. It reminds me of pictures of Justine when she was a tiny tot!



My sweet baby, in a Little Einsteins trance (lol) after doing her hair.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice job on her hair. I'm impressed. Little girl hair is not as easy as I thought it would be. Especially when they're squirming and easily distracted!