Here's a few cute pics from Saturday. We drove up to Inverness (near Point Reyes) to spend the day with the Ridgwell side of the fam. There's a cabin there that a distant relative owns, and I remember going there as a child quite a few times. Sadly, it will likely be sold soon.
Ally hard at work, carrying around two very important water bottles (!)
Our little family near the cabin
Hanging out with Papa Tim under the stairs in Cap'n Dory's haunted cabin
I realized after we left I failed to take a picture of the outside of the cabin. Oh well!
It was great weather--it had rained a lot the night before (family stayed a couple of nights; we only came up for the day) but it was breezy and sunny when we arrived. The beach was a bit windy, which wouldn't have been too bad except that my Uncle Dave got soaked saving Nick from a wave that sneaked up on the both! Hmmm, sounds like a while back at our last beach trip.... Anyway, hope you all enjoy the update; we had a fantastic time.
3 comments:
You have a lovely family! I think the pictures that you just put up look as nice as the ones you had taken, which were also awesome, btw! :) The whole "next blog" feature is pretty nifty, I think, and it's what led me to you! Have a great day! :) ~B
Gorgeous fam!!! How did my niece get so big?? Give her a kiss for me. (and I love the Britax!) We miss you guys, can't wait to see you at Thanksgiving!
Hi David and Shellie. I was totally blog stalking and stumbled across your blog. Shellie, I never really knew you well I don't think. But David and I were buds growing up. It's great to see how well you guys are doing and how incredibly adorable your daughter is! If it's okay I'd love to check back in occasionally and see the updates on your cute little family. If you guys are interested in checking out my family's blog email me at shaneandashlee@yahoo.com and I can send you an invite. If not, that's okay, it was fun to read about your lives. --Ashlee (Howes) Scholes
Post a Comment