Tuesday, September 9, 2008

I've Been Tagged

Silly, I know. But it's almost like a must-have on a blog these days. Next entry will be more worthwhile, I promise!

Here we go... another tagging! I hope you all enjoy this one! Here is what you do: answer the following questions -- then wait til you get near the end! Your own personal game of Scattergories! Enjoy and have fun!

4 Places I Frequently Visit:
1. Church
2. Mom and Dad's house
3. Jim and Nonnie's House
4. Target

4 People who call/text/e-mail me regularly:
1. David
2. Mom
3. Christie
4. Erika

4 Favorite Foods:
1. Pasta
2. Fresh, cold fruit like watermelon, strawberries, or canteloupe
3. Ice Cream
4. BBQ chicken, burgers, steak, etc.

4 Places I'd Rather Be:
1. The beach
2. In bed asleep
3. Anywhere with David
4. At Library Park watching Ally run through the new water park

4 Movies I'd Watch Over and Over:
1. Pride and Prejudice--the BBC one (yes the 5 hour one!)
2. The Secret Garden
3. Remember the Titans
4. ?

4 Bands/Groups I love to listen to right now:
1. Maroon 5
2. Switchfoot
3. Blue October
4. All-American Rejects

4 People I'm Tagging:
1. Kris
2. Alicia
3. Joe
4. Justine

Scattergories : This one is harder, but try it anyway. Use the first letter of your name to answer all the questions. All answers must be real places, things, or names...nothing made up. Don't use the same answers as your friend. You can't use your name for the boy/girl answers. Ready, set, go!

Name: Shellie

4-letter word: ShiP (LOL, I would never say the other word!)

Vehicle: Silverado

TV Show: Secret Life of the American Teenager (I am so into that stupid show, and I can't figure out why! It's dumber each week and yet I keep watching...)

City: Sacramento

Boy Name: Sammy

Girl Name: Selena

Occupation: Scientist

Something you wear: Skirt

A food: String cheese

Something found in a bathroom: Sink

Reason for being late: Someone hogged the bathroom (who could that be...)

Something you shout: Stop!

No comments: