Monday, July 28, 2008

Our First Family Photo Shoot

On July 12 we had our pictures taken by a friend who is a photographer at a park in Ripon. Ally did really well, and we all had a great time in the beautiful surrounding. Ally is just a week and a half shy of turning one in these pictures. I can't believe how the time has flown by!



David and Ally were laughing so hard!





Nowadays, Ally is walking and running everywhere. She loves her new found freedom!























We are so blessed to have such a happy baby!


6 comments:

We're the Jones' said...

Your family is so cute. Job and I have a blog: wearethejones.blogspot.com
Brittney

Emma said...

I LOVE the pictures Shellie! Ally is adorable, she has the prettiest smile. I'm so excited to have a little girl too :)

Davis and Carter's Mommy said...

Hi Hoyts!
I hope you don't mind me popping over from Kris' blog. Your little gal is so cute, I can't believe she is growing up so fast. Very fun!
Heidi (Dodenbier) Penrod

Alicia said...

I have pictures of Taylor at that same park at the same age as Ally! I'm going to have to dig them up!

Audge said...

Yea! I am so happy you found my blog! These pic of your family are sooo beautiful! You really need to update more often! :)

See you!
Audrey

b.liz said...

Darling photos, Shellie. Who was the photographer?