Tuesday, September 9, 2008

August Family Beach Trip

On the Saturday before Labor Day, we went to San Gregorio State Beach with extended family. It was Ally's first time at the beach, and she loved it. She kept grabbing big handfuls of sand and squishing it out through her fingers, and she loved running toward the ocean (we really had to be an arm's length away from her at all times!) I snapped some pretty cute pictures, and hopefully I can get a few more from Justine, who's camera remained safe and dry whilst her cell phone did not! Poor girl. Hers was the only major casualty from the sneaker wave that came way up on the beach and soaked blankets, towels, and bags. Overall, though, it was a very nice day, complete with sun, surf, and sand in every crevice of our bodies by the end of it.
























3 comments:

We're the Jones' said...

I'm jealous. I wish I was at the beach. You guys are simply adorable.

Audge said...

She looks like she is ready to just take off and swim!! How precious!

Janet said...

LOVE the beach pictures! It so cool to see how you've all grown up.