Friday, December 10, 2010

Christmas Tree and Grandpa

Last Saturday we cut down our Christmas tree at a farm in Modesto, Come and Cut. David's dad was in town staying for a couple of days and came with us, but ended up staying in the truck with Ally who fell asleep on the way to the farm! Thanks, Dad, for doing that. And thanks to my dad for letting us borrow your truck!
David and I picked out our tree, one of the greenest, and David got right down to business. He wanted me to have a turn, so I did. And then he took that thing down in about 5 more seconds! Maybe he should have been a lumberjack....

We picked a smaller one this year, but it looks just right in the corner of our living room.
Also, you really can't tell in this picture, but I AM 8 months pregnant and have gained over 20 pounds. Well, you can probably tell I've gained over 20 pounds, lol!

Here's our bare tree--I need to take another picture now that it's decorated. Oh, and that's our little ham of a daughter, donning Grandpa's hat and shoes. Swiper, no swiping! :)
Having a grand ole time teasing Grandpa by stealing his hat.

Now hugging Grandpa's leg.

Love!

Posing in her new Christmas PJ's from Grandma and Grandpa. Way to go on the pink; it's definitely her favorite color!

Such a funny girl--she had to try on the Christmas stockings before we hung them. She actually walked around in them for a while, and it looked like she was wearing those thigh-high fishing boots. She was cracking herself up!

We're excited for Ally's baby brother to join us soon. We're still deciding on his name; we want to see him before we choose for certain. I'm due 3 weeks from tomorrow, and having some strong contractions today, so we'll see if he decides to come before or after Christmas! Or, he could come ON the 25th, which is David's guess. I think it would be fun to have him (fun might not be the best word, but oh well!) on his due date, January 1st of 2011. Any guesses?????

No comments: