So, Ally turned 2 on July 22nd, which means that she can no longer fly free as a lap baby!
Hence, I felt the need to take her on a trip right before her birthday. :) Ally and I went to visit David's family in Colorado. We stayed with his sister, Kris, who invited us a couple months back (since Ally and I had to miss the family reunion--everyone wanted to see her!).
Ally had a blast with her cousins, and totally fit right in with the fam--even calling Kris and Sam "mommy" and "daddy" by the end of it. We got to visit quite a bit with David's parents as well, and even got to see their beautiful new home in Parker. Ally was very well behaved for most of the trip, especially considering she usually doesn't sleep well out of her own crib. She had a difficult time on the plane ride out there, but was an angel on the way home.Maybe she could sense how tired I was and decided to give Mom a break!
Anywho, here are some pics of the trip. :)
OK, terrible picture of me, but it's one of about three pics of the two of us together on this trip! What can I say, it's all about Ally!
I have more pics to post--Ally's Aunt Kristina made her a too-sweet-for-words birthday cake shaped like a penguin! And Ally had about 4 different birthday parties during the week of the 22nd. Will post soon!
4 comments:
Thanks for stopping by today! You little girl is just adorable!
PS....Love listening to Jack Johnson while reading about your cutie!=)
Hi Shellie,
This is Jaime over at The Dress-Up Drawer and you are a WINNER!
Please visit our site and contact me with your info.
Thanks,
Jaime
geez i cannot imagen the day my baby is not a lap baby any more!!
Happy bday to your girl!!!
Post a Comment