They built a Bass Pro Shop south of 120 by the new movie theatres! It's this huge outdoors/fishing/hunting/camping store. We go and just look at all the cool stuff sometimes. There are murals on the walls, stuffed bears, deer, and other animals, and even one of those shooting arcade things like at Disneyland. Plus the tank of fish. Whenever you guys are out here next, I recommend checking it out! After visiting us, of course. :)
It was great to see you briefly today...and to get a glimpse of darling little - or I should say BIG - Ally!
(Hey, we have the same blog background! Great minds...right? Well, I've actually been wanting a change so I think I'll look around for a new background soon. Love the pink and brown, though.)
3 comments:
she definately is a cute girl. where is this bass place?
They built a Bass Pro Shop south of 120 by the new movie theatres! It's this huge outdoors/fishing/hunting/camping store. We go and just look at all the cool stuff sometimes. There are murals on the walls, stuffed bears, deer, and other animals, and even one of those shooting arcade things like at Disneyland. Plus the tank of fish. Whenever you guys are out here next, I recommend checking it out! After visiting us, of course. :)
It was great to see you briefly today...and to get a glimpse of darling little - or I should say BIG - Ally!
(Hey, we have the same blog background! Great minds...right? Well, I've actually been wanting a change so I think I'll look around for a new background soon. Love the pink and brown, though.)
Post a Comment