Here's Ally having a grand ole time at my parents' house before going out to the Christmas tree farm. It was cold outside, but she didn't care. She love to run and explore outside.
There was no way she was running free at the tree farm! So in the stroller she went. Ally was very patient as we chose and sawed down a tree.
Here's David measuring the tree we ended up getting (I think; they began to look very similar after a while...) The one we picked had wide foilage at the base, so David dubbed it the one with the J-Lo butt, lol.
One of Ally's funny expressions.
Daddy doing the hard work.
My Uncle Dave came along with my dad's truck to help and to haul it for us. Here he is making sure the tree doesn't fall Ally's way. :)
Hopefully we will keep up the tradition of cutting down our own tree every year. It was pretty fun, and easier than I had imagined (we had an artificial tree growing up). I even helped with a little of the sawing! And the best part was the location--right here in Manteca. Well, I lied--I'd say the best part is the smell of fresh pine in our living room!
1 comment:
That totally sounds like David... "the one with the J-Lo butt"... hehe. Glad to hear that you guys are enjoying your Christmas adventures!
Post a Comment